Hamilton, Ontario – Collective Arts Brewing have announced their winter beer line up. On the winter roster will be IPA No. 9, Fruit Sour, Surround Sound V2 and Mr. West Collab.
IPA No. 9
- Their newest in their IPA series is a Double Dry-Hopped Brut IPA . Crisp, bubbly and utterly bursting full of fresh Azacca and Citra hops. The aroma and flavour of bright citrus and mango come from the large 16g/hL dry hopping. ABV 7.1%
- Availability: Releasing in the taproom February. Ontario bars, LCBO & grocery, Western & American markets to follow.
- The flavour and aroma of juicy peach, tropical passionfruit and tart raspberries dominate, which is then backed up a generous amount of bright, fruity hops. This beer is finished with a refreshing sourness to give an overall brilliant flavourful drinking experience.
- Fruit Sour: Peach, Passionfruit, Raspberry – ABV 5.5%
- Availability: Releasing in March
SURROUND SOUND V2
- Their newest version of their Surround Sound DIPA has brilliant notes of mandarin citrus, with pleasant undertones of tropical fruit and pine thanks to a huge 20 g/L dry hop dosing of Simcoe and Amarillo hops. ABV 8.2%
- Availability: Released in our taproom January 10th, Western and American markets soon to follow.
MR. WEST COLLAB
- They’re back with another Aussie Inspired collab with their homies from Mr. West for Melbourne’s Good Beer Week! This year they’re doing their take on a Pavlova, the famous desert & cocktail popular in Australia. They used a massive amount of Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit puree, then added Lactose & Vanilla for sweetness, and a tart base beer to give a beautiful final product that is the perfect balance of fruity, sweet and sour.