Learn how to BREW YOUR OWN KOMBUCHA with Holistic Nutritionist, Rachel Molenda!
– It’s WAY cheaper and lower in sugar than store-bought
– It’s AMAZING for your gut health and digestion
– It’s super easy and super delicious!
When: Tuesday August 29th at 7-8:30pm EST
Where: Leftfield Brewery – 36 Wagstaff Drive Toronto, ON M4L 3W9 (17 minute walk from Greenwood Subway Station or 5-10 minute walk from 506 Streetcar line [Greenwood and Gerrard])
What You’ll Get:
– A comprehensive lesson on the importance of probiotics/probiotic-rich foods and their role in gut health
– The full lowdown on kombucha: what it is, how it works, how it contributes to our health, what you need to get started, how to brew your own kombucha at home (aka save lots of $$$ and added sugars from store-bought kombucha!)
– Free tastings of a variety of naturally flavoured home brewed kombucha
– Your own kombucha starter kit (SCOBY, starter liquid, brewing instructions) to take home with you to start brewing on your own!
Payment is required in advance to reserve your spot. To reserve your spot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPACES ARE LIMITED so please reserve your spot as soon as possible!