- This event has passed.
Lady Beer Fest – Winter Warm Up & 5th Anniversary Party
February 9 @ 14:00 - 23:00
Society of Beer Drinking Ladies is turning 5 years old and we’re celebrating with TWO EPIC PARTIES!
We’ll be rocking two sessions featuring Ontario craft beer and cider, women-owned food vendors, women’s Artisan Market, performances curated by Girl Gang Cabarets and Firecracker Comedy Project.
Two igloos means TWO THEMED PARTIES, sure to warm you up just as those inevitable Winter blues are setting in. We’re talking a Mardi Gras party in one igloo and a Tropical party in another igloo. The first 100 ladies will get a celebratory birthday cupcake. The Sassy Lamb Cupcake Co is coming out of retirement for one day only…that’s worth coming early!
Saturday February 9th
Session One ~ 2pm – 6pm
Session Two ~ 7pm – 11pm
The SOBDL Swag Shop will be hopping and we’ll be releasing our fancy new winter toques! They’ll be in limited supply and are available for pre-sale with your ticket.
Many more details and announcements to be released. These igloos are very limited in size so save your dough and get your early bird tickets before the price goes up on January 9th.
Tickets to the Winter Warm-Up include:
4 beer tickets
exclusive access to our unique Bevy Brew
a “Morning After Bag”
shows and performances in both igloos
a kick-ass time with beer-loving ladies
- and much more!
STUFF TO KNOW
- This is a safe and inclusive space, open to the LGBTQ, transgender community and all those who identify as women
- Bring your Bevy Loyalty Card to get stamped. Request one at the front door if you don’t yet have one. Reached the ‘YAY” level? Collect your status pin for each new level you reach and receive a prize!
- As always, we will be donating a portion of ticket sales & all bar tips to the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
- Bring cash! No ATM’s on site for this bevy. We do accept credit at our swag shop and you can buy beer tickets there too.
- Our Swag Shop will be open! But if you can’t wait, shop online. Bonus – your outfit for the bevy is already planned.
- You must be 19 years of age to bevy it up. We will be checking ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable and good for this bevy only. But, toss ’em up on Facebook if you can’t make it…they’re a hot commodity.
- You may be photographed at the bevy. Images taken at the bevy may be used promotionally by the SOBDL.