Guelph, Ontario – Guelph’s local breweries have teamed up to create a new collaborative partnership called Guelph.Beer. This new initiative includes all 5 of Guelph’s commercial brewers: Wellington Brewery, Fixed Gear Brewing, Sleeman Brewing, Brothers Brewing, and Royal City Brewing Co.
- Royal City Brewing will have the Beer Plus! Pop-Up Market featuring unique vendors in a pop up market in their brewery tap room from 3-8pm.
- Brothers Brewing will be hosting live music as part of their Brothers Monthly Music Matinee Series presented by GAIN Music starting at 3pm.
- Wellington Brewery will have their UVB-76 Launch Party from 11am-5pm. This event will include live music, food, and a chance to sample unique variations and purchase bottles of their award-winning UVB-76 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout series.
- Fixed Gear Brewing will be hosting a long distance biking event with more details to be announced soon. Their tap room will be open Noon-8pm.
- Sleeman Brewing will be hosting an opening for their tap room with in-store specials all weekend, crowler fills, the opportunity to sample beer by the glass for the first time, and their historical artifacts room will be open for viewing.