Toronto, Ontario – Junction Craft Brewing is now open at their new 16.000 square foot facility located at 150 Symes Road in The Junction, at the corner of Symes Road and Glen Scarlett Road.
Situated less than a kilometre from Junction Craft’s former location, this impressive Art Deco structure was built by the City of Toronto and opened in 1934. The design and construction of the project took place under R.C. Harris, Toronto’s longest serving Commissioner of Public Works. Known originally as ‘Destructor on Symes Road‘ and later as ‘Symes Road Transfer Station’ when it was converted into a waste transfer facility, it is a rare survivor of West Toronto’s early 20th century’s industrial era in the former Ontario Stockyards area.
Soft launch was last weekend with limited operating hours. Check their website for more information on hours of operation.