Toronto, Ontario – Not lucky enough to have summer hours at work? You’re going to want to find a good excuse to duck out of the office early on Friday May 30th because Left Field Brewery is taking their search for Craft Beer and Baseball on the road! Catch the Toronto Blue Jays’ and Washington Nationals’ farm teams in action at the ever beautiful Coca-Cola Field.
The bus leaves at 2pm sharp on friday May 30, 2014 and will return around midnight. The pick-up & drop-off will be in front of Ripley’s Aquarium at 288 Bremner Boulevard, beside the Skydome.
CRAFT BEER AVAILABLE AT COCA-COLA FIELD;
– Flying Bison’s Buffalo Lager, Aviator Red, 716 Kolsch & Rusty Chain Vienna Lager
– Hamburg Brewing Company’s Small Town Saison & Oatmeal Stout
– Rohrbach’s Vanilla Porter & RBI Red
– Ithaca Brewing Co’s Flower Power IPA
– Great Lakes’ Burning River Pale Ale