Bracebridge, Ontario – Muskoka Brewery have released their Moonlight Kettle Series line-up for 2019. Their first beer out of the gate in the new year will be LUNAR HAZE – DIPA with Lupulin Powder.
All of these beers will be available at the brewery when released or stay ahead of the curve, and Sign up for the Beer Club today to secure your monthly four-pack. Spots are limited.
- January: LUNAR HAZE – DIPA with Lupulin Powder
- February: MY HEART BEETS FOR YOU – Pomegranate and Beet American Pale Ale
- March: ROSÉ CHEEKS – Rosé Brut IPA
- April: HONEY I’M BOCK! – Maibock with honey
- May: YOU HAD ME AT ALOHA – Pineapple Kettle Sour
- June: YUM IN THE SUN – Sour IPA with Yumberries
- July: AN ALE FORMERLY KNOWN AS SANGRIA – Sangria Inspired Barrel Aged Golden Ale
- August: PRACTICE WHAT YOU PEACH – Witbier with Peach, Lactose and Vanilla
- September: WINDOW OF HOPPORTUNITY – India Pale Lager
- October: GhoSt out – White Stout
- November: FULL BEAN HALF FOAM MOCHA GRANDE – Mocha Porter
- December: YULE BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS – Juleol Norwegian