- This event has passed.
Society of Beer Drinking Ladies – Beau’s & Halcyon Takeover
April 26, 2019 @ 19:00 - April 27, 2019 @ 01:00
It’s bevy time again and the lovely folks at Beau’s All Natural Brewing will be taking over all the taps with their extensive list of 20+ beers. And if that wasn’t enough, they’re bringing Halcyon Barrel House along, too. If you don’t know Halcyon yet, you’re in for a treat. We’re talking barrel and foeder-aged, mixed fermentation sours.
And if THAT wasn’t enough, Halcyon is concocting a Bevy Brew blend that you’ll only be able to get at THIS bevy.
As always, we’ll have some options on-site for our gluten-free drinkers. Stay tuned for more details on that.
Los Vietnamita will be serving up their Vietnamese-Mexican fusions. So be sure to bring your appetite and fill your belly with all the tacos!
Girl Gang Cabarets will be entertaining you between dance parties and our Women’s Maker’s Market will be popped up for your shopping pleasure with tons of locally lady-made treasures! As always, we’ll have our lady music playlist rockin’ – don’t forget your dancing shoes!
So, join us at a secret INDOOR Toronto location on April 26th from 7pm – 1am
(Men welcome at midnight by $10 donation to Canadian Women’s Foundation!)
TICKETS are now on sale – get ’em while we got ’em! Space is limited, ladies!
Gather your Lady Beer Squad or come alone and FIND your Lady Beer Squad! This is a safe and inclusive space for women-identified folk. SOBDL embraces all women’s participation at our bevies and festivals.
Tickets are $35 and include:
- your first welcome beer (12oz)
- a opportunity to try our unique “Bevy Brew”
- a “Morning After Bag”
- a chance to win sweet prizes
- entertainment by Girl Gang Cabarets
- a fun time with beer-loving ladies!
Can’t wait to hang with you all again!
Cheers and thanks for helping build this communit.
Erica & Jaime
STUFF TO KNOW
- This is a safe and inclusive space for women-identified folk. SOBDL embraces all women’s participation at our events.
- As always, we will be donating a portion of ticket sales and all bar tips to the Canadian Women’s Foundation. .
- 5 oz and 12oz beers available at $3 & $6 respectively
- Bring cash! No ATM’s on site for this bevy. We do accept credit at our swag shop and you can buy beer tickets there too.
- Our Swag Shop will be open! But if you can’t wait, shop online. Bonus – your outfit for the bevy is already planned.
- You must be 19 years of age to bevy it up. We will be checking ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable and good for this bevy only. But, toss ’em up on Facebook if you can’t make it…they’re a hot commodity.
- You may be photographed at the bevy. Images taken at the bevy may be used promotionally by the SOBDL.
- Men welcome at midnight, admission by suggested $10 donation to Canadian Women’s Foundation.